There are so many ways you can get involved:
- Become a member - If you have suffered in any way from mental ill health, or are recovering, you are most welcome to find out more about how you can become a member. Bring out your creativity and feel at home with us. Please ask us how to join.
- Give us your time and talents - You may like to help us at our local events or exhibitions, or you may like to help generally when we need extra pairs of hands. Click the Get Involved button below to contact us.
- Donate! Flying Fish Artists, a registered charity, depends on the generosity of our supporters. You can help us by
- making a once off donation, or
- donating a monthly amount.
Please support the work we do making a positive impact on the lives of those who suffer from or are recovering from mental ill health in the Devon area.
Thank you to the following organisations which support our work:
The Self Heal Association
Barnstaple Bridge Trust
Barnstaple Rotary Club
Inner Wheel Barnstaple
The Norman Family Trust
The David Gibbons Foundation
The Viscount Amory Trust
The Thomas Wall Trust
- Become a Friend of Flying Fish Artists - This is easy to do. We register you as a Friend of Flying Fish Artists, and you tell us if you would like to do a once off event or do 2 or 3 events each year. These events needn't cause you hours and hours of effort and we will help you every step of the way. They can be as simple, for example, as a soup and bun evening, where you ask a few friends around, and give them soup and a bun for a donation of just £2, or more, if you wish. Ask us for ideas and we will be glad to make suggestions. We will also support you on the day you have your event, so you won't be alone through this process. Click the Get Involved button below to ask us how you can become a Friend of Flying Fish Artists or contact Toni Hasler, our experienced, professional fundraiser, to find out more about how you can fundraise for us. .
- Give us your odds and ends, and bric a brac - We welcome donations of any items of bric a brac, provided they are in good condition. Search your cupboards for your unwanted household items and let us have them.Click the Get Involved button below to contact us.